Are you ready to be your own boss?
With Franchise Broker Group you are treated to a full-service, VIP experience. We ensure you that from start to finish you’ll feel comfortable and organized as you’re introduced to each franchise opportunity.
When, and if, you decide to move forward you’ll have the proof that your decision is right.
How to get started
1) Schedule a Call With UsOur intro calls last about 15-30 minutes and allow us to assess your situation and goals with business ownership.
2) Research FranchisesWe'll be with you every step of the way to ensure you are well informed and asking the right questions.
3) Own a Great FranchiseYou'll enter into your new business with an organization you know will be a great fit for you and your family.
Our approach to franchise research is different...We cut through a franchises marketing and assess them on real data and a proven track record.
Want to know how? We'll show you in our free online educational course.
Finding the right franchise can change your life.
Franchises help you acheive profitability in your business sooner. However, a franchise that is good for one person may not be good for another. Researching alone isn’t enough. You have to have the right data and know how to examine it in order to make the best decision. We will help you do that.
A few advantages of using our services:
- Industry Information - we have access to extensive data on thousands of franchises
- We cut down on your research time
- We provide franchise comparisons and reports
- Working with us is FREE to you!
AffiliationsWe've partnered with the best.
As a member of the Franchise Brokers Association (FBA), we are uniquely qualified to assist our clients in every aspect of their franchise discovery process.
Only FBA Franchise Brokers have access to the worlds largest inventory of franchise information. We are able to quickly assess any franchise and share with you a history of its successes or failures.
Since 2008, the FBA has led the industry with over 200 hours of industry training needed to properly assess a franchise on its merits - not the slick marketing materials that are many times provided.
Yes, I want to know how I can find a great franchise!Complete this form to enroll in the Online Course
Want to know more? Take our free online course now:"What You Need to Know Before Purchasing a Franchise"
To help potential entrepreneurs we created a FREE ONLINE COURSE to purchasing a franchise. This course will help you avoid costly mistakes and save you potentially months of research.
If you are serious about looking for a franchise take our free online education.
Here's what you'll get...
- Course 1: Getting started the right way
- Course 2: How and where to spot red flags
- Course 3: Important questions you need to ask
- Course 4: Vetting franchises and negotiation
Get the real story on a franchiseFranchise Consulting
Our consulting is a FREE service to you! Our goal is to help you identify franchise or business opportunities that meet your personal, professional, financial and lifestyle goals.
Before starting your own business, it is extremely important to take an organized approach with your research and align yourself with real professionals who are trained on how to acurately assess franchise opportunities.
Including legal training, industry training, client training, profitability studies, franchisor training, and more. We provide an abundance of tools to help you in your decision process.
Franchise funding servicesFinancing Options
With a minimm of $20,000 of investable cash, there are many options including financial assistance programs, loan brokers, retirement rollovers (offering tax free opportunities to buying your business), SBA loans as well as traditional and creative funding options.
If you would like to discuss our list of lenders to assist you with funding your franchise contact us today.
- Do you need financing for the purchase of your franchise?
- Do you have money in an IRA, 401(k) or other retirement account?
- Would you like to access the money in your retirement account to invest in your own business, without taking a taxable distribution?